Friend rescued a cat, now it won’t leave his side… - Imgur
LOOKIT HOW TINY IT IS OH MY GOD I COULD DIE
20 places that don’t look real (part1)
3.Fields of tea-China
4.Hang son doong-vietnam
5.Hitachi seaside park-japan
Master Elodin, why don’t you want to teach me naming?"
“That’s the wrong question. Try again.”
“Why are you burning your clothes?”
“Nope. Not even close to the right question.”
“Oh God. Whose rooms are these?
Patrick Rothfuss, “The Wise Man’s Fear” (via fatherpunk)
Favourite moment in the entire series, hands down.
(pssssst this is my url)
You know what?
I don’t care if being a lesbian isn’t natural.
Its 2013. Oreos don’t have a single natural ingredient in them that isn’t distilled out of recognition. People get their vegetables from cans. They have made cruelty-free, lab-grown BACON. People fly around in big, metal machines.
I. AM. TALKING. TO SOMEONE. ACROSS THE WORLD. IN A MATTER OF SECONDS.
Not natural. Is not bad.
Your rhetoric is no longer a valid excuse for hate.
Bottled Creatures by Emma Lazauski
More: | Random |
- Biblioclasm: The destruction of books.
- Bibliogony: The production of books.
- Biblioklept: A book thief.
- Bibliomancy: Divination by books,
- Bibliomania: a rage for collecting books.
- Bibliophagist: A devourer or books.
- Bibliophile: A book lover.
- Bibliopegy: Bookbinding as a fine art.
- Bibliophobia: A fear of books.
- Bibliopoesy: The making of books.
- Bibliopole: A bookseller.
- Bibliotheca: A library.
Page 1 of 547